It’s time to spread the veggie love. At Beefsteak, our commitment goes beyond vegetables, we love our people and our communities. Whether it’s your first visit, or you’re a seasoned veggie veteran we want to extend this love and kindness. Introducing: KindnessUNLEASHED, our donation program designed with our socially conscious guests in mind.
Rules & Requirements
Fundraising events must take place between 2 PM and 6 PM. The percentage of net sales you raise is based on the number of guests who attend.
|1-50:||10% of net sales|
|51-100:||15% of net sales|
|100+:||20% of net sales|
To qualify your organization must meet the following requirements:
1) Charity must be a 501(c)3
2) Priority will be given to the following:
- University Affiliated Groups
- Community Gardens
- Food and Agriculture Groups
3) Beefsteak will not support the following:
- Individuals; Scholarships, Stipends, Fellowship and Personal Assistance
- For-profit Ventures
- Capital Campaigns or Endowment Funds
- Lobbying or Political Activities
For questions or inquires about fundraising at your local beefsteak, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Disclaimer: In the event that your giveback fundraiser does not exceed a profit of $20.00 or more, you will receive a Beefsteak Gift Card in lieu of a check.